How did you like the fest?

mrc

The Fest was rad. This is the third year I went. A couple of the friends I was supposed to meet there weren't able to make it, which sucked. But I definitely made the most of it.

Hands down, the highlight for me was the Municipal Waste set. Those guys aboslutely destroyed. One of the biggest circle pits I have ever seen in my life.

Other highlights:

Shook Ones

Paint it Black

New Mexican Disaster Squad

Armalite

Amateur Party

Trading extra passes for free pizza and beer

Couldn't get into Baroness because I wanted to be at BTMI. I wanted to see Barnoness, but I just saw them and this was my first time seeing BTMI. It's not as easy as picking what band you want to see, you have to juggle.

Scott -- Just you wait, it was taken secretly on Sunday night and is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

OMG DID NO ONE SEE BARONESS OR YOUNG WIDOWS???

SHAME ON YOU

SHAME ON YOU ALL

I saw the Young Widows while I was there. They were okay. I saw them last summer with Coliseum and they seemed a little more inspired then.

I missed Baroness because they played on Friday and I didn't make it to FLA till Saturday morning.

Haha... if by "drugs" you mean did I smoke a little weed? Yeah, that was way after. You're right, you're not responsible, a couple of the dudes from Toys That Kill Are.

As far as Party Marty... ugh, he was a mess all weekend long. I love the dude, but it was hard seeing him like that and most of it was his fault.