who is ready for the greatest new TV show EVER????

LOL. this will bring the meaning of "pathetic" to a whole new level. have you heard her band? some of the funniest stuff ive ever seen in my life. nu-metal to the max.

jada pinket smith in her band: "something inside of me... IS PISSED! gonna crush it with a ten thousand pound... FIST!" ::goes home to mansion and millions of dollars::

i honestly wish i remembered her band name so i could link their myspace and let the hilarity ensue.

Jesus christ. Fucking RETARDED. I'd like to slap the shit out of Jada Pinkett Smith.

Some people just need to be realistic with who they are. Jada Smith knows nothing of straight edge.

LOL. this will bring the meaning of "pathetic" to a whole new level. have you heard her band? some of the funniest stuff ive ever seen in my life. nu-metal to the max.

jada pinket smith in her band: "something inside of me... IS PISSED! gonna crush it with a ten thousand pound... FIST!" ::goes home to mansion and millions of dollars::

i honestly wish i remembered her band name so i could link their myspace and let the hilarity ensue.

No different than Trent Reznor or Marilyn Manson though. I like Trent but all I'm saying is you could apply the mansion line of logic to anyone who's successful at making angry music.

Jesus christ. Fucking RETARDED. I'd like to slap the shit out of Jada Pinkett Smith.

Some people just need to be realistic with who they are. Jada Smith knows nothing of straight edge.

No different than Trent Reznor or Marilyn Manson though. I like Trent but all I'm saying is you could apply the mansion line of logic to anyone who's successful at making angry music.

mmm, i tend to disagree because neither reznor nor manson were rich, famous movie stars who then started making "angry" music as an after thought.

mmm, i tend to disagree because neither reznor nor manson were rich, famous movie stars who then started making "angry" music as an after thought.

point taken.

Actually I think it might be a hybrid of the two, much like the creature in the new Alien vs. Predator: Requiem!

i just had the thought pop in my head of Alien vs. Predator: Requiem for a Dream

where they all get hooked on heroin and somebody loses an arm...

only this time its funny...