Fat Wreck'd

divoz

I got a package from Fat today which included a copy of NOFX - They've actually gotten worse double lp.

I've been ordering from Fat for about 3 years now.

When i received the package from the outside, it looked like it was in great shape. I opened it, the 7"s and the poster i got were in great shape. Then i looked at the NOFX double LP. One corner was completely bent back. It don't know how it managed to happen w/o the front cover falling apart. So i took off the plastic and sure enough there was a chip missing out of LP1.

I have never had a problem like this w/ Fat before or anyone else for that matter. I'm sure it was an honest mistake but it just has me so down. I lost my job last week, and had to pay off about $200 worth the records that were on my credit card. So i don't have any options. I either pay an insane amount to ship the thing back to Fat and wait about a month, month and a half for a new one, or i can just order a new one and not eat supper today (lol)

Its a sad start to the weekend.

I got a package from Fat today which included a copy of NOFX - They've actually gotten worse double lp.

I've been ordering from Fat for about 3 years now.

When i received the package from the outside, it looked like it was in great shape. I opened it, the 7"s and the poster i got were in great shape. Then i looked at the NOFX double LP. One corner was completely bent back. It don't know how it managed to happen w/o the front cover falling apart. So i took off the plastic and sure enough there was a chip missing out of LP1.

I have never had a problem like this w/ Fat before or anyone else for that matter. I'm sure it was an honest mistake but it just has me so down. I lost my job last week, and had to pay off about $200 worth the records that were on my credit card. So i don't have any options. I either pay an insane amount to ship the thing back to Fat and wait about a month, month and a half for a new one, or i can just order a new one and not eat supper today (lol)

Its a sad start to the weekend.

I received two bent records a while back(The Flatliner - Cynics colored and The War On Errorism), I emailed them and they sent me two brand new copies. They didn't charge me for shipping and they didn't ask for the other records back. Needless to say, I was very satisfied. So email them...they'll probably hook you up.

I got a Regaining Unconsciousness 7" from Fat that was severely warped so I emailed Fat and they sent a new one without asking me to ship the old one back. Got the new one and the hole of the record was too small and didn't fit on my TT. I thought it was pretty comical, but yeah email Fat as said above they should take care of you.

I got a Regaining Unconsciousness 7" from Fat that was severely warped so I emailed Fat and they sent a new one without asking me to ship the old one back. Got the new one and the hole of the record was too small and didn't fit on my TT. I thought it was pretty comical, but yeah email Fat as said above they should take care of you.

that is hardly a problem. if that happens to me i just take my pocket knife that i used to open the package and stick it in the hole and twist that takes off enough to make it fit.

that is hardly a problem. if that happens to me i just take my pocket knife that i used to open the package and stick it in the hole and twist that takes off enough to make it fit.

Same here. Happened with the Self Titled Rise Against 7" and the new Lawrence Arms...........thinking about it, they're both from Fat..... anyways, they work/fit like a charm

Probably best to email Fat before posting about it on a message board. Fat is very accommodating when it comes to damaged records, etc...they'll fix the situation right away.

I did email them at the same time. Chances are it wasn't a Fat Wreck problem, im sure they didnt mail me a record like that. It was probably via ups or whatever. I didn't make the post to take a shot at fat wreck or anything. Just needed to vent over the shitty day im having.

Anyway , yes i did get an email back from Fat and they are gonna send me out a new copy right away. Great service and a fast response.

Made my day a hell of a lot better :)

Probably best to email Fat before posting about it on a message board. Fat is very accommodating when it comes to damaged records, etc...they'll fix the situation right away.

I did email them at the same time. Chances are it wasn't a Fat Wreck problem, im sure they didnt mail me a record like that. It was probably via ups or whatever. I didn't make the post to take a shot at fat wreck or anything. Just needed to vent over the shitty day im having.

Anyway , yes i did get an email back from Fat and they are gonna send me out a new copy right away. Great service and a fast response.

Made my day a hell of a lot better :)

Now you can buy us a sandwich.