Brand New took my dollar!

jhulud

Guest falloutcollapse
What will they do next?

Torch an orphanage?

Enslave a race?

What I ask what!

I think they're going to call you and say "Jake, listen, get off Howsyouredge because it is hard as bitch on Vedant's eyes, so colorless. Google spreadsheets FTW."

Guest falloutcollapse
its all a gimmick.

I can assure you it's not. A friend of mine dated Jesse a couple years ago, and trust me, dude is fucked in the head.

At least I can sleep easy now, knowing that he is not faking seizures on stage and being more anti-social than Rivers Cuomo.

I can assure you it's not. A friend of mine dated Jesse a couple years ago, and trust me, dude is fucked in the head.

If it's the same person I'm thinking of, I wouldn't call what she and Jesse did "dating."

I dunno if it is, but the person I'm referring to definitely had a real "relationship" with him.

Guest scriptedrain

Not to mention that was 4 years ago and just one night. No one I know (including myself) has the same personality every single night, nevermind the same one as half a decade ago. I think people are way too hard on people in bands. I know there is a lot of shit with Brand New, just saying.