page ninety nine

Yo. new to this side of the board and wanted to see if there were any fellow page 99 collectors here. I have a few of their 7 inches, but most of the stuff is really hard to come by.

Always dug this band, just seeing if anyone else goes nut for em/has a sick collection they want to post/discuss.

Cool, thanks!

-Matt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have some extras.

Pg.99/Waifle - document #10/ do you need a place to stay? (magic bullet) blue

pg.99 - document #8 (robotic empire) xerox cover /23

and I'm going to have an extra doc 12 and doc 8 12", but not sure the color yet, as I'm waiting for them to arrive (most likely black for both)

Majority Rule is one of my all time favorites dude, I actually have a huge leg piece of the artwork from Interviews. I would like a first press of that, but I can't justify paying the amount when they just repressed and I have that. I have Emergency Numbers on clear, and as much of a different band they were, I would love the 7 inches. The split with page 99 is probably my favorite split of all time, and one of my favorite records.

It's close to impossible to have every single one at this point. Unless you have forever, I mean, #1 is a casette that rarely exists and I have never seen being sold anywhere.

this puppy is sitting around my house. it exists, but watch out for bootlegs

They are unbelievable, I wish they would do a reunion in either Richmond or DC, it would never happen. I'd fly to fucking Japan to see these guy and Maj Rule just once.

this puppy is sitting around my house. it exists, but watch out for bootlegs

whaaaaaaaaat will you send me a picture, or record it for me? I would go fucking insane.

What about the post-pg.99/city of caterpillar/maj. rule bands?

I only recently heard the Malady LP, and this is quickly becoming one of my favorite albums. It is so good. Verse en Coma is pretty good too, and I'm really into Pygmy Lush. Haram has some good moments for sure, but something is lacking with some of their stuff. Ghastly City Sleep can be cool, if I'm in the mood, you know.