Snapcase Reunion Show

Haha, yeah 108 and Snapcase sounds pretty awful. Particularly when it' the Anit-Matter Anthology book release that doubles as a benefit for the child of one of the finest punk/hardcore producers in the game.

Good thing we got you out in Boulder going to zero shows and protecting our scene with your shit covered hair.

Haha, yeah 108 and Snapcase sounds pretty awful. Particularly when it' the Anit-Matter Anthology book release that doubles as a benefit for the child of one of the finest punk/hardcore producers in the game.

Good thing we got you out in Boulder going to zero shows and protecting our scene with your shit covered hair.

+1

i saw their last show. it was ok. alexisonfire was the opener because somethign happened to the original openers, and this was back before they were all megahuge. but all the thugcore kids were like 'wtf i hate this band. *stand with arms crossed looking angry*" it was a good time.

funny it doesnt seem so long ago, they havent been retired for too long, what happened, they ran out of money or something?