I fell asleep on my AAAAAAAARM!

Aquabats are such a fun band to see live. Even if their newer stuff isn't as awesome, I don't think I could ever get tired of watching them fight that damn lobster on stage.

And voodooman595, maybe it's just here, but it seemed the last time I saw them play here, the crowd seemed to be largely "adults".

Aquabats are such a fun band to see live. Even if their newer stuff isn't as awesome, I don't think I could ever get tired of watching them fight that damn lobster on stage.

And voodooman595, maybe it's just here, but it seemed the last time I saw them play here, the crowd seemed to be largely "adults".

I've seen them in Chicago and Hollywood and both shows had a mighty handful of youngsters (Hollywood specifically). Having to crouch down in the skank circle so you don't look too out of place is somewhat of an uncomfortable experience. It's not going to stop me from going to the shows by any means.

And I have to admit that having Santa save the Aquabats and the kids from a possessed tortilla chip is one of the most magical things I've ever seen.

And that's all I have to say about that.