Jump Start - Oh Yeah! It's Free - February Items

still keeping this train going.....free items from the likes of belvedere, the code, the commercials, the readymen, jena berlin, giving chase, and two brand new exclusive t-shirts!

http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=JSR&Category_Code=Free

those that haven't received their order from last month (and their should be only a small amount of you) because of an out of stock or backorder item, you will have your stuff shortly!

also, don't forget our download of the month, belvedere's "angels live in my town"!

http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mp3downloads/dotm/

thanks for your support!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got my first package because one of the cd's was on back order, did you get more and when will I get mine?? The items for this month look great too.

Yes, we did get more One Win Choice CD's in. We got all clapped up because we ran out of OWC CD's, AWS shirts, and Arctic Splash t-shirts. Plus a few people ordered career suicide and we are still waiting on more copies of that. The orders that were held up for one reason or another should be going out on Wednesday and Friday. If for some reason there is another hold up, I'll send out another e-mail.

ordered. you guys need to print up some new hoodies, i'm running out of stuff to order monthly. also grabbed an extra jawns shirt for a friend of mine, hopefully that's cool.

Order as many as you want. I work here and I don't even have a hoodie! I was promised an entire sweat suit but that hasn't happened either. Blame Jeremy for everything.

Just placed my other order in.

How long are you guys planning on keeping up the "free stuff" deal? (Hopefully at least another month, as I still need to pick up the AWS stuff)

Every month the items will change. We have a lot to give away as far as CD's go. LP's and 7"s are little more limited as we haven't released as many as we have CD's over the years. We are coming up with new shirt ideas for every month. We plan on doing throwback shirts such as the No On 15 one that is free now. We also might get a few bands that weren't on the label to get involved and give away a free shirt for them.

Wish you guys had media mail. (Or Flat Rate priority boxes!).

flat rate boxes won't work most of the time. none of them will fit 12" lps, and that's the main reason they suck. they're just a tad to small. they work well for other things though.

media mail isn't very reliable in our experience. a lot of stuff is lost in the mail and/or takes a million years to get to get to you. plus, you get free delivery confirmation when you ship via priority mail through us.

everyone should be using UPS anyway. it may cost more, but they're more reliable than any other shipping company, and if your stuff gets damaged we can easily replace it because UPS offers free insurance on every package for the first $100 of it's value. if you care about your records you should ship with UPS.