WANT Jane Doe

busybusybusy

hey - I have a friend who's got it on clear and he asked me the other day if I wanted to buy it. I already have it on black so I don't need it, but PM me for his contact info if you want. think he bought it pretty expensive, so he's probably going to ask quite a bit for it, plus we're in Norway, so it would have to ship from here, which isn't cheap either.. but let me know. I think the clear ones are the rarest?

hey - I have a friend who's got it on clear and he asked me the other day if I wanted to buy it. I already have it on black so I don't need it, but PM me for his contact info if you want. think he bought it pretty expensive, so he's probably going to ask quite a bit for it, plus we're in Norway, so it would have to ship from here, which isn't cheap either.. but let me know. I think the clear ones are the rarest?

Tour press is the rarest which is Orange/red. its out of (150) and those go for up to 300. I saw one on ebay that just finished at 102....Your gonna pay between 100 to 150 for rootbeer.

How much did that guy from Norway selling the JAne doe on clear buy his for? Im also interested

Tour press is the rarest which is Orange/red. its out of (150) and those go for up to 300. I saw one on ebay that just finished at 102....Your gonna pay between 100 to 150 for rootbeer.

How much did that guy from Norway selling the JAne doe on clear buy his for? Im also interested

which is why i reeeeeally want rootbeer--best colors, best price.

HELP

Oh yeah, the tour press were only 150 copies, and the clear /300.

Not sure the exact price he paid, but I know it was over $100. He bought it from a friend too.

from my experience on ebay,

red/orange = ~160 usd on two years ago, clear = ~150 usd. in nealy time of the red/orange but i've got this before, rootbear = ~105 and ~ 60 usd. i ever won 2 transactions on on three years ago and one year later for the second. i trade an extra for jake prints.

and i just won black one for 35 usd on last six months.

hope this can help....

:)

• 1 month later...