Fifteen / For The Win Split 7" on Solidarity!

hey all! so yeah, everyone knows im re-releasing Fifteen Buzz and Surprise, but im also doing a split 7" as well now! yes! the fifteen side will have a never before released song from the swains era i believe and 1 live track. the for the win side will have a fifteen cover and an additional song! pretty rad! pre orders will be up soon! ill announce it here first! the unreleased fifteen song is pretty rad!

as for the fifteen re-releases and the 7" subscription series! they are both in the works, when i have more info to share i will let vc know first! the 7" series is being a little more difficult than i thought, its pretty hard to get a ton of bands together to record! haha this fifteen / for the win 7" will be the first of the series! not sure how im gonna do it yet, stay tuned!

also, i have the atom age record coming out! its their debut full length, its pretty amazing! they are from berkely and im sure a ton of folks on here will love them. just think less than jake meets rocket from the crypt meets voodoo glow skulls sorta stuff!

thanks for the support of solidarity

randy