Velvet Underground Singles 1966-69 Box Set

I picked this up at the store just cause i didn't see anything else I wanted.

Very pleasantly surprised. The Mono versions of these tracks sound very different from the stereo versions, much better to be honest. It's easy to overlook this if you already have the albums but take note.

Recommended for any VU fans.

http://www.sundazed.com/s7002.html

i picked this up when it came out last year. sounded really good. did a needledrop of the whole box to have on my iPod.

another thing to note - my 2 picture sleeves has seam splits at the top and i wrote Sundazed about it and they sent me replacements without having to send the damaged sleeves back. that's awesome customer service.

I got this for Xmas and was really hyped on it as I'll probably never see original copies of these 45s. You should definitely try to pick up the mono reissue of the first LP. It was the only real mix by the band and engineer of the album. The stereo was thrown together by the label as an afterthought.

I got this for Xmas and was really hyped on it as I'll probably never see original copies of these 45s. You should definitely try to pick up the mono reissue of the first LP. It was the only real mix by the band and engineer of the album. The stereo was thrown together by the label as an afterthought.

wow thanks! I had no idea! Going to have to search that out.

It's a beautiful box I'd say it's definitely well worth it. Much better done than the crappy colored wax reissue LPs. The presentation on it is great and straight solid packaging on the box itself.

Only two of the singles have pic sleeves right?

yeah, two pic sleeves, liner notes and a post card

[image]