HEY MODS STOP DELETING ALL THE GOOD STUFF

servo

1) Ohio Pride made test press covers of the new Pelican record where he pretty much just changed the color scheme and fonts in photoshop, admitting he wasn't very skilled with it.

2) Brent from Magic Bullet contacts the original artists on facebook and talks about them using cute nicknames.

3) The artists come in and call Ohio Pride a douchebag.

4) Ohio Pride requests that the thread is deleted and it is.

SCANDALOUS!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Ohio Pride made test press covers of the new Pelican record where he pretty much just changed the color scheme and fonts in photoshop, admitting he wasn't very skilled with it.

2) Brent from Magic Bullet contacts the original artists on facebook and talks about them using cute nicknames.

Seldon Hunt rolled up in here?

i know some real people who had accounts that were registered over 12 months ago who got the axe for talking shit about things that should be shit talked

Really? Examples?

i can tell you that i have never given anyone the axe or told anyone to axe anyone for shit talking. I did take down the thread because joe asked me to. since he started the thread, I honored his request.

Really? Examples?

i can tell you that i have never given anyone the axe or told anyone to axe anyone for shit talking. I did take down the thread because joe asked me to. since he started the thread, I honored his request.

Since this was started by servo can we continue the discussion in here about him being a talentless artist who is taking other peoples' art and selling it to people on here? or is that taboo now that someone finally called him out on it?

Pretty much. Eyestone is an obnoxious fuck wad for the most part but he brought many LOL's and made my day that much more interesting. So, IDK.

And, yeah, Seldon Hunt posted here.

Seldon Hunt rolled up in here?

naw couldn't be, i don't think any normies know who he is.