Code for HWM tickets

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd fuckin love for Radon to open, but yer right, it probably won't happen.

I'm hearing rumors of the Souls and Gaslight Anthem and there's also talks that Chicago will be the Larry Arms or Trio.

These are just rumors, though, I don't know how true they are.

I really was considering going to the Chicago date, and since I am going to Orlando, I secretly hope TLA won't play, because I will be very jealous if they do.

However, Gaslight would be fucking awesome.

some think it's an acquired taste, especially for their older material. if you're down for checking them out, i'd suggest starting with 'Caution' or 'The New What Next' and work your way backward.

also - i hope to god that it's HWM and the Souls in jersey, not too into gaslight anthem. but i'd be jealous as hell if larry arms or the trio were playing the chicago date. brings back memories of seeing HWM/thrice/alk3

some think it's an acquired taste, especially for their older material. if you're down for checking them out, i'd suggest starting with 'Caution' or 'The New What Next' and work your way backward.

IMO Caution is their worst release and wouldn't be where I'd start. I usually have people hear No Division. Its a very good mix between their older, rougher sound and the more polished sound of their later releases.

and as a side note - i hope this show doesn't sell out too quick. i don't have enough money for tickets right now and i don't get paid until next friday.

I don't mean to burst yer bubble, but if these don't sell out right away I'm going to be pretty damn surprised. You should find a way to come up with the money ASAP.