Don't fuck with old men who wear fanny packs

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there was clearly a miscommunication taken as racism, but they were both being dumbasses. both are fault. and the old guy is clearly out of his mind like steven said... i just find it funny how people said the girl capturing it knew him when it was pretty clear she was just instigating and reciting movie quotes.. the damn girl stole the old man's stuff.. i don't see how she can try to make herself out to be innocent in all this. They are all clearly lying in some degree.

The girl is absolutely the most despicable person in all of this. The rest of it, I can kind of understand what happened, though I don't condone any of it.

Psychologically damaged Viet Nam vet meets drunken asshole with chip on his shoulder. Words are said, violence ensues. I don't know if either of the two guys are lying, so much as their perception of what actually happened is different due to their states of mind, and because nobody really remembers shit like that accurately. If not for the video, the police could have interviewed everyone on the bus and gotten a different eyewitness account from each of them.

Shame on that broad for instigating shit, and for stealing the man's stuff. Also for trying to "clear her name" when she's obviously lying.