Secret Santa

hickey

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Eric the red, and this is what I got when I checked my tracking # for his package.
Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0000 6329 3626

Your item was delivered at 3:21 PM on December 29, 2007 in TAMPA, FL 33603.

Cool.

So that leaves:

kurtmanner

hootenanny

riddle350

ronniethebear

Guest falloutcollapse

Yo for real, I sent mine out on December 22nd to kurtmanner with Priority flat rate. For fuckin' real. I'm gonna feel so shitty if he doesn't get it, I'll probably send him another gift because I'd feel so shitty.

He's a good guy. I'm sure you'll get it. He's also shipping from Canada and lately it seems stuff coming out of Canada has been really, really slow.

Oh well no wonder. It took a month and a half to get my moneen record.

Ahhh! Yeah sorry man, shipping from Canada is awful sometime, and also I was waiting FOREVER for something of yours to show up, and I'll sure you love it.

Thanks for your patience!!!

Oh well no wonder. It took a month and a half to get my moneen record.

Ahhh! Yeah sorry man, shipping from Canada is awful sometime, and also I was waiting FOREVER for something of yours to show up, and I'll sure you love it.

oh no worries man. I'm sure it'll get here soon enough.

As for me,

I was super stoked to find:

A copy of the I Hate Myself/12 Hour Turn split on white!

A copy of Pink Razors/Enviromental Youth Crunch 10" Split on hot pink!

A really, really cool photograph of a severed arm dropping the needle on a record (which I will be framing and I'll take a picture when it's all done).

and some mints in a record shaped tin!

Thanks so much!

I've been so damn busy I haven't had time to come here to post let alone guess my secret santa, but thanks so much! Very cool!

oh no worries man. I'm sure it'll get here soon enough.

It's coming Express too, so it shouldn't be too long.

As for me,

A really, really cool photograph of a severed arm dropping the needle on a record (which I will be framing and I'll take a picture when it's all done).

Thanks so much!

I've been so damn busy I haven't had time to come here to post let alone guess my secret santa, but thanks so much! Very cool!

Glad you liked everything!

As for me,

Thanks so much!

Glad you liked everything!

Dude, that photo sounds awesome, where did you get it?

i shot a few of these style shots in photo class when i was learning how to shoot in the studio with lighting and all that jazz.

My buddy had a fake ripped off arm and i brought that and an old record player in, old school am/fm radio and some other items like melted candles and bottles of whiskey and set up some shots... some of em came out cool but it was my 1st time in the studio and they all could be better, but whatever.

some turned out cool... I traded a bunch of em for some of my friends photos. Ill see how many i have left and post some photos one of these days.

SHIT mine got returned to me yesterday, i wrote the address wrong like a dumbass!!!!!!!

i'm gonna send it out again... so sorry!!

(also i haven't read through this thread yet, but sorry to my SS if its been mentioned already, and thanks to mine for the awesome stuff!!)

ha ha no worries man as long as you got something.