PO: Four Year Strong - Enemy Of The World 12"

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first FYS sounds like Fall Out Boy with breakdowns to me. Wasnt too into that album

The new one sounds a lot like Set Your Goals to me tho. I hear a little Taking Back Sunday in parts, a little Polar Bear Club in parts and Set Your Goals in parts of the new FYS. I like this on a lot more than the last one. The more I listen to it, the more I like it.

travis will this be available online ? ALSO i s th gold vinyl exclusive to HT or is that what all lps will be ? i preordered the lp from interpunk but if the gold is exclusive i will have to get someone on here to pick me up one as the HT near never carries new stuff .

Yup, they will be online.

I have no idea if gold vinyl is exclusive to HT or not tho. No one at Universal even said anything about it being on colored vinyl so I was suprised when someone said theirs was gold. I just assumed they were all on black vinyl.

travis will this be available online ? ALSO i s th gold vinyl exclusive to HT or is that what all lps will be ? i preordered the lp from interpunk but if the gold is exclusive i will have to get someone on here to pick me up one as the HT near never carries new stuff .

I have no idea if gold vinyl is exclusive to HT or not tho. No one at Universal even said anything about it being on colored vinyl so I was suprised when someone said theirs was gold. I just assumed they were all on black vinyl.

cool thanks ? any idea when they might pop up online?

cool thanks ? any idea when they might pop up online?

I dont. Typically I would expect it to show up within a week or so of the LP hitting stores. The exclusive colors of the Epitaph stuff hasnt even gone up online yet tho and those have been in stores for a few weeks. I guess just keep checking back.