PO: Four Year Strong - Enemy Of The World 12"

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone already pushed the "Ebay Hype" button.... I was checking Ebay.com and already found an auction; current price 22,50 dollars, ending in like 6 days..... Damn......

I'm gonna be honest. That's my auction. I bought the album on a wimb but I listened to it on my friend's computer before I played it and wasn't really feeling it. I listed it at 7.99 and I'm more shocked than anyone that its that high. I didn't think it would go for more than 15-ish. I feel kind of bad now.

haha thats fucking great. i should have grabbed one to do that with!

assholeeee

eh maybe ill just get 1 tomorrow. who knows.

just a heads up, if you talk about buying records for the sole purpose to turning around and selling them for profit then people here are going to give you shit for it. im not telling you to not flip records you buy but if you bring it up on the board people will give you shit.

also you dont wanna leave records sealed, over time the shrink wrap will tighten around the jacket and warp the record.

taken from FYS facebook page.....

Want to get your hands on some Four Year Strong vinyl? We have Enemy Of The World available in clear orange available exclusively at Hot Topic. Not your shade? Pick up a clear vinyl when you come see us on tour with Every Time I Die, Polar Bear Club, and Trapped Under Ice! There are only 1000 of each color, so make sure to get one while you can.