Secret fast food menus

I work at Starbucks. Red Eyes and Black Eyes are pretty commonplace. I've never had to make anything else on the secret menu...nor have I really heard of most of them, save for the blended lemonade which I"ve made for myself before and the London Fog.

However we don't have chocolate Frap mix, nor almond flavoring. I've never seen such things at Starbucks.

I had a whole secret menu at my old coffee shop gig. I like to invent drinks. But I really haven't been motivated to at Starbucks....aside from putting mocha in a caramel Macchiatto.

Guest errolwest
I've been putting Mac sauce on my fries for years, that shits delicious.

ive heard its mostly just thousand island dressing.

cheesy gordita crunch is the only item at taco bell that i have to get 1 of every time i go. they "bring it back" like once a year for a month or so when they advertise it and say "its back" which makes no sense to me either cause i always order it even though i seldom see it on the menu. that 5 dollar nba box rocks! i agree with booyah, taco bell always adds new items that i end up loving, then they take them away. anyone rememebr that bacon chalupa? damn that was good.

I guarantee you that if you order half of those things, the person behind the counter and everyone else who works there will have no clue what you are talking about.

This. I have a feeling KFC poutine is only available in canada.

I do order the rodeo burger whenever I go to BK though. It's pretty great.

Agreed, but it's a tragedy. I wish there were poutine places in America. I figured there would be one in Chicago, but there isn't (I think there are a couple of places who might come close to making it if you ask).

Does KFC even have cheese curds?

ps Rodeo has been my favorite fast foot sandwich for about a decade.

Guest adam526
Has anyone ordered a Side of Crumbs yet from Long John Silvers?

Sounds delicious " a (Free!) box of fried batter parts that have fallen off the fried fish or chicken. Great to put on top of salads."

I used to order some when I was a little kid

cheesy gordita crunch is the only item at taco bell that i have to get 1 of every time i go. they "bring it back" like once a year for a month or so when they advertise it and say "its back" which makes no sense to me either cause i always order it even though i seldom see it on the menu. that 5 dollar nba box rocks! i agree with booyah, taco bell always adds new items that i end up loving, then they take them away. anyone rememebr that bacon chalupa? damn that was good.

That chalupa made me start eating there again!