Moved into a new place today

matt

time to change my location. so long orange, hello yorba linda. moved out of a 4 bedroom house into a 2 bedroom condo. downsized by two roommates, thank christ. its been a long couple of days. currently leeching internet from one of my new neighbors till we get it installed tomorrow. hauling/moving 1500 sucks and so does moving a tv expedite. i tweaked the fuck out of my neck too and its now resting at a 45 degree angle to the right. pics to come once im all situated over the weekend.

this is the 5th move in about 5 years i think. heres to hoping this one will last for more than a year. im just glad its with the most stable of roommates now. its me, my girlfriend, and basically her best friend that shes lived with for as long as ive known her. goodbye the drunken slut and lying freeloader that owes me $$$. ill see her in court soon.

well day 2. no hot water and no cable. someone from the gas company came by last night to light the pilot on the water heater, turns out we have a bad thermalcouple or something that wont keep the pilot lit. dude said its $50 to fix it but we shouldnt have to pay that. called the landlord today and of course she hasnt returned my calls. cable guy just came by to set up our tv stuff and internet but it looks like theres some sort of lock on the box outside he doesnt have a key for and we dont know who does. his supervisor is supposed to come by "later" today but of course we cant get a quote on what time that'll be. so here i am sitting and waiting for the rest of the day.

fuck you valerie! call me back.