She's Out Of Your League

You realized people are paid to say things like that to get people to fill theatres right?

I realize that every movie that comes out has a review that raves about how good it is, but it is actually bugging me in regards to this movie.

As for critics getting paid to give good reviews, it sounds as if that sort of model would really devalue one's word. I don't know much about movie reviewing, but I'd like to think that isn't true. I always assumed that they just sift through all reviews they can find until they get one with a great line, and then they use it.

I don't know much about the music industry, but I'd like to think that major labels release records for the love of the music. I always assumed that they just sift through all the demos they get until they can find one that moves them emotionally, and then they release it.

I've liked a lot of your posts on these boards, but I honestly have no clue what you're trying to say here, or even the connection to what I had originally said.

I've liked a lot of your posts on these boards, but I honestly have no clue what you're trying to say here, or even the connection to what I had originally said.

I didn't think it was that cryptic.

I was just surprised that anyone could be so naive about the movie industry, so I made your statement into a similarly ridiculous statement about the music industry.

Because people here know music better than movies I figured the ridiculousness of the statement would be obvious, therefore drawing attention to how naive your statement was.

Explaining it really kills the humor.

I think the best part of this movie would probably be Google Image searching the hot chick's name with the SafeSearch off.

Yes. She has a bangin' rack.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally saw this last night. It was pretty good, not great. I spent too much time trying to figure out where they were in Pittsburgh.

The scene were the 2 girls are shopping is in a store right below my apartment. The venue that the girl's 21st birthday party is filmed at is up the street, but only the outside. The inside wasn't the Brillobox, not sure what it was.

I was just surprised that anyone could be so naive about the movie industry, so I made your statement into a similarly ridiculous statement about the music industry.

Because people here know music better than movies I figured the ridiculousness of the statement would be obvious, therefore drawing attention to how naive your statement was.

You are an asshole.

You are an asshole.

You happily work for an unethical company. If you didn't think I was an asshole i would be doing it wrong.

fail x2. shut up