WTB: Murder By Death rarities

imaminorthreat

Hey, I've been searching for the following to no avail for a while now... anybody wanna help me out?

Murder By Death:

1. Like the exorcist, but more breakdancing - red vinyl

2. In Boca Al Lupo - Orange (just orange, not the blood red/orange translucent swirl)

3. For Matt Davis - benefit 7 inch

4. Any test presses, mispresses, etc...

I'd be willing to pay or lemme know what bands you're searching for... maybe we could work out a trade.

[email protected]

thank for lookin!

Do you mean the In Bocca 10" or 12"? The 12 is a repress (pretty sure it's still up in their online store) and is on an orange swirl, and the 10 is like half red half gold, those are the only two pressings of that record. I know a few people who have gotten the first press via Amoeba's mail order, you should try that.

EDIT: I have a three men hangin' XL pull over hoodie if you're interested in that? I wore and washed it once but it's just enormous on me.

Do you mean the In Bocca 10" or 12"? The 12 is a repress (pretty sure it's still up in their online store) and is on an orange swirl, and the 10 is like half red half gold, those are the only two pressings of that record. I know a few people who have gotten the first press via Amoeba's mail order, you should try that.

The press of In Boca I'm referring to I believe is the 2nd pressing. The ten inch that is half red half gold is first, then there was a really short 2nd pressing of it where it was just solid bright orange. The 3rd pressing currently which is currently available is the "flame orange" version that is a swirl of red and orange.

... yeah, I spend way to much time researching this stuff haha.

oh yeah, and i appreciate the offer of the hoodie, but i'm good... i'd be swimming in it as well.

I just got mine for $40 from reckless records in chicago and i thought i got a pretty fair price. I rarely see it on ebay recently.

there are a few instances of it goin for even more on popsike:

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=murder+by+death&x=0&y=0

definitely onea my favorite records ever.

I saw the solid orange on ebay for a while back in early-mid 09 and I could swear that they were selling it on their site for a short period of time. Maybe I saw someone on ebay with some bogus pictures? I dunno, you've got me doubting my sanity. Anyway, I passed on it for a while on ebay because they sellers were asking 25+ for them and I thought I could find a better deal..... and i was wrong.

I'm murder by death obsessed.