***Farewell Party Collectors Club #1 SOLD OUT***

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome. just ordered a box. stoked!

sweet, thanks dude!

thank YOU for making such an awesome release. i normally don't order more than one variant of anything. but this was too cool (and nostalgic because i used to collect pokemon cards) to pass up on. hoping to get a 1/1 variant!

fuuuuuuck part of me REALLY wants to get a box but its probably sold out and i already bought a single 7". i just really want a cool color haha. HHH is one of my favorite newish pop punk bands, and this cover is GREAT.

fuck me. just ordered a box haha. chap, is there any way you could cancel my single 7" order? i'm pming you as well.

Dumb question, but why is the 1 song 1 sided 7"'s leak 95mb?

Edit - Oh. Any chance of just a normal mp3?

I really dig that Chap posted the leak in Lossless format, and not only one format, but two separate. To get an mp3, just use any free sound converter to encode to mp3. Lossless will be nice to have for archiving.

Ordering the box if there's any left...

Dumb question, but why is the 1 song 1 sided 7"'s leak 95mb?

Edit - Oh. Any chance of just a normal mp3?

I really dig that Chap posted the leak in Lossless format, and not only one format, but two separate. To get an mp3, just use any free sound converter to encode to mp3. Lossless will be nice to have for archiving.

Ordering the box if there's any left...

I know personally I have gotten some very sketchy leaks as of late. So I figured this was easier. Sorry you missed out on the boxes troy : (