People at concerts.

People who come to bigger tours like the Persistance tour pretending to be Hardcore if they sing along to Agnostic Front once in a year..........HC for life? Yeah and till the next bigger shows comes, these guys will clean their bath room with their old Slapshot shirts...........

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the hardcore bashing.. maybe I don't go to the right shows (I haven't been to a concert in 4 months actually, so I'm certainly not seeing it) but whenever I do go to something harder, the people in Buffalo are awesome. You get a dick here or there, but generally everyone mocks or shuns them until they quit it.

I've been to concerts all over NYS and the further east you get, the more assholes there seem to be, until you get to Poughkeepsie where the concert is more of a douchebag fest.

People who don't sing along.

People who don't have fun.

This.

Also, reading this thread has made me feel like a really tolerant guy. A lot of the things people have mentioned either fill me with happiness or are something i wouldn't even of thought of i would just expect!

The only thing that gets to me, and i mean really fucks me off are people who watch the whole show through their camera/phone screen, usually at the front in the middle with their camera/phone in the air right in your line of sight. You're there to enjoy the show and experience something awesome not try to capture it to show off later or to get yourself some scene points.

It's not like i'm a camera Nazi, a few photos are fine, hell, filming a song is fine if its for a friend who can't make it or because you love it, just slope off to the side. I also don't mind if you are filming it for a blog or a website or whatever just have some consideration for the people around you.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not talking about photographers or cameramen. just people with to much technology in there pocket with the inability to enjoy the moment.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':vmd7he5t]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':vmd7he5t]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');