People at concerts.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ask this question because i saw Megadeth last night, and a couple people made it past security and headbanged for 3 seconds, and Dave Mustaine went on a tirade about they were "motherfuckers" and how they got ejected. and he name-dropped Dimebag Darrell, but its like how much security do you need Dave? we were patted down before we entered the venue, nobody is going to shoot your ass.

People who complain about not being able to see over the tall beast in front of them. If you're short, get there early!

Thank you! I get shit all the time when I'm up front at shows.

Also: people that shout out songs they want to hear.

The guy that is waaaay too protective of his girlfriend.

Thank you! I get shit all the time when I'm up front at shows.

define waaaay.

back when i was dating this huge hulky dude (mistake) he came to a show with me, which terror happened to be headlining. when some guy who was dancing/moshing/whatever kids do these days almost accidentally took me out while i was taking photos, he grabbed him and threw him up against the wall and started screaming at him. i feared for the poor kids life so i had to intervene.

Thankfully, you can't smoke in most places anymore because smoking in the pit is the dumbest thing ever.

oh, this reminds me of the other thing i really hate...

people who take cups of beer into the pit. when you're in tight quarters with people running into each other, your shit is gonna get spilled...and usually on the innocent bystander next to you. ive been a victim of this many times. i love beer, just not on my clothes

Thankfully, you can't smoke in most places anymore because smoking in the pit is the dumbest thing ever.

people who take cups of beer into the pit. when you're in tight quarters with people running into each other, your shit is gonna get spilled...and usually on the innocent bystander next to you. ive been a victim of this many times. i love beer, just not on my clothes

i think its funny when its on the floor though and everyones sliding around

i think its funny when its on the floor though and everyones sliding around

i'll give you that. the Ritz Ybor has a really slick (linoleum?) floor. so this tends to happen at every show I've gone to there. the circle at Reel Big Fish turned into human bowling pretty quickly

i've gotten into almost 2 fights over this, dude you're in the pit, not the greatest place for your 9 dollar beer.

define waaaay.

back when i was dating this huge hulky dude (mistake) he came to a show with me, which terror happened to be headlining. when some guy who was dancing/moshing/whatever kids do these days almost accidentally took me out while i was taking photos, he grabbed him and threw him up against the wall and started screaming at him. i feared for the poor kids life so i had to intervene.

That guy just sounds like a meat head. I mean the guys at the very front with their arms around their girls and their hands holding on to the barricade that get pissed every time there's a push forward and you're forced to 'sway' into them by no fault of your own.

-the overprotective boyfriend. if there are people dancing/moshing/karate practice/whatever dont stand right next to them. my favorites are the dudes who try to keep anyone from coming into his g/f personal space by pushing people back.

-crowdsurfers. they dont bother me so much if they try to be aware of their feet. im a tall dude and gettng kicked in the head kind of pisses me off.

-crowd walkers/stage divers going feet first. i know a bunch of people disagree with this but im sorry, i have been knocked out and a friend has broken a collarbone from this shit. so... when these guys come around, their shoes get ripped off and thrown across the venue and as many rabbit punches as possible to the genitals/ribs. im all for punk rock but going out to shows and hurting people because you wanna run on some heads is pretty retarded if you ask me.

and lastly, macho hardcore dudes-get a grip and have some fun!

I remember seeing Interpol a couple years ago with my (now) ex gf...we were at the front and some drunk dude walks thru kids with his shirt off and starts 'dancing' on my gf...instead of pushing him to the side, I put my arm around her and held her close (awwww) for him to get the idea...he then slapped her ass and at that point, I stood directly in front of him and he said "hahaha pussy!" and i successfully elbowed him in the rib cage. Then I pushed him in front of me to the gate which he then threw up on the staff member who was twice his size.

fuck that kid.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':xrmmjxar]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':xrmmjxar]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

The band, a lot of times. Unfortunately saw Stars of Track and Field play when I was in Tampa -- by far the biggest dicks and most annoying fucks in the joint.

Otherwise, fan-girls. Fuck all of them and their shitty iPhone picture taking friends.

LOL at the fan-girls post....so true.

I get annoyed at people who get all pissy and whiny when a pit breaks out and their "personal space" gets invaded. If you don't want to deal with the pit get the fuck out of in front of the stage...you would think this would be obvious.... ::)