If These Trees Could Talk - S/T

Seriously, man, where have you been? Did you not realize that the thread was created because they're back in stock...?

I WAS SMOKIN' WEED LISTENIN TO SUN O))) MAN!

also:

Sorry, “12" If These Trees Could Talk - S/T - Black” couldn’t be added to your cart because the last one is currently being purchased by someone else

Seriously, man, where have you been? Did you not realize that the thread was created because they're back in stock...?

I WAS SMOKIN' WEED LISTENIN TO SUN O))) MAN!

also:

Sorry, “12" If These Trees Could Talk - S/T - Black” couldn’t be added to your cart because the last one is currently being purchased by someone else

I ordered one 30 minutes ago and checking now, I could order another... Keep trying maybe?
looks like theyre still in stock. good album. i ordered one last week.
Really bizarre. As soon as I saw this thread, this afternoon, I tried to purchase one. And I received a message similar to "We're sorry: you can't add this item to the cart, because someone is in the process of purchasing the last one."

[...]

Seven hours later: able to purchase. Huh.

They're not gone.
this album is great. if anyone doesn't have it, they should jump on this opportunity.

Etc., etc.

So, either you're too apathetic to read this [relatively short] thread, or you've already forgotten what's been posted in the last few days.

Either way, I think it's a solid sign that you should back down off the green, a bit.

And while it does indeed suck that you can't buy one, at the moment, there's always this:

HAHA Long gone!

good thing I have all the pressings of this.

Wasn't doubting your word. Just saying that it shouldn't be a hassle for you to miss out on these "just in" copies, since - you know - you've already got your bases covered.

I was going to order one for a friend :-( . They need to do a huge pressing of this thing like 5000. Black labels, blank covers. Everyone needs to hear this on vinyl.

I was going to order one for a friend :-( . They need to do a huge pressing of this thing like 5000. Black labels, blank covers. Everyone needs to hear this on vinyl.

Agreed. At first, I kind of liked having them as an (amazing) band in my back pocket. The more I listen to them, though, the more I feel that they are beyond under-appreciated. And it's a damn shame. I can't remember the last album that knocked me flat on my ass as quickly as their S/T did. Or Above The Earth, Below The Sky for that matter.

Agreed. At first, I kind of liked having them as an (amazing) band in my back pocket. The more I listen to them, though, the more I feel that they are beyond under-appreciated. And it's a damn shame. I can't remember the last album that knocked me flat on my ass as quickly as their S/T did. Or Above The Earth, Below The Sky for that matter.

I agree I actually like the EP here more than Above The Earth but I think they are both really chill. Stuff like this needs to be pressed in huge quantities as a Mylene Sheath completest it would save me probably a ton of money collecting variants and whatnot.

1 pressing 1 color 10000 copies.