Bright Eyes - Fevers and Mirrors repress in the UK

Thought this was a UK Record Store Day exclusive, but it's really just releasing on that day.

http://www.wichita-recordings.com/shop/music/webb001lpten.html

17P is a hilariously absurd price for this record if you're in the US. Though used copies of the 2nd US press are selling for over $50 now and the boxset regularly sells for over $100 these days. At 1000 copies, I imagine this will sell out, but we'll see copies on eBay within a month selling for $15 plus shipping to the US so I'm waiting on it.

If anyone's in the UK and wants to send an extra one over here, hit me up... as long as it doesn't end up costing a mint.

• 4 weeks later...

got this in the mail from Wichita today. it looks so good with the mirror and thick cover. sounds fantastic as well.. ah.

also, on their site it says limited to 1000, but Banquet has it too and says it's limited to 500.. or that is the record store day thing. doubt there's any difference though.

did they send you shipping confirmation or did it just arrive? Im waiting for my copy.

it just arrived, no comfirmation or anything. ordered the Bloc Party reissue one or two days before the Bright Eyes one, but got that like a week ago. had to check a few days ago if I had actually ordered it, just to be sure.. then it came in the mail yesterday. sweet!

man, just got my copy today -- two completely bent corners and a seam split at the top. also, am i the only one who received a copy that wasn't shrink-wrapped and had the promo sticker stuck directly onto the jacket? that seems completely fucked up to me.

Got my copy a few days ago and the record is a bit warped. Mine also wasn't shrink-wrapped and I was totally shocked/angry that the promo sticker was right on the jacket. Luckily, I was able to peel it off very easily and it didn't leave a mark or any stickiness.