Emergency & I - Repress

Topspin is so weird on cancellations. Ask once. Nope. Ask again. No problem. Now I got Emergency & I plus two Pedro the Lion albums from Barsuk for around the same price Emergency & I and a cheap shirt cost through Topspin.

Was there even a release of how many were pressed in 2011? I'd guess 1000 since 200 some people claim to have it on discogs.

Topspin is so weird on cancellations. Ask once. Nope. Ask again. No problem. Now I got Emergency & I plus two Pedro the Lion albums from Barsuk for around the same price Emergency & I and a cheap shirt cost through Topspin.

Was there even a release of how many were pressed in 2011? I'd guess 1000 since 200 some people claim to have it on discogs.

Man, I'm so frustrated.  I placed my order yesterday afternoon when these originally went up on Topspin and it has already shipped.  I just emailed their customer support team to put in a cancellation and they're telling me they can't do anything because it's already processed and shipped.  I just spent about $14 more than I needed to!  All well, at least I didn't pay eBay prices or anything crazy.

Man, I'm so frustrated.  I placed my order yesterday afternoon when these originally went up on Topspin and it has already shipped.  I just emailed their customer support team to put in a cancellation and they're telling me they can't do anything because it's already processed and shipped.  I just spent about $14 more than I needed to!  All well, at least I didn't pay eBay prices or anything crazy.

probably the first person to ever complain about something shipping too quickly.

probably the first person to ever complain about something shipping too quickly.

Well, that is the one positive in all this....I should get the record relatively quickly.  But you better believe it, I would much rather sit around waiting on that snail mail to arrive than pay an additional $12+.  Anyway, it's really not that big of a deal.  I guess going through Topspin probably benefits the artist directly so that should help with the cost of recording the new album and what not.  It's all good!