Nothington "All In" finally pressed to vinyl!!!!

It's been a couple years in the making, but I finally have the finished records for Nothington's "All In" lp up for order on my site. It was a total nightmare getting pressed as the plant broke the plates, ran out of labels, and just gave me a bunch of BS in general over the months dealing with this. I'm stoked to finally have it out though as people have been asking about it forever.

Order away.....

[image]

http://www.leftoffthedial.net/catalog.html

$12ppd in the U.S.

International orders, email me at [email protected] for rates. If anyone has leads on a European distro that wants copies and will pay up front for them...please send them my way and I will be happy to point international orders to them.

Dude, i have been looking for the gray 7" for what seems like for ever. I don't even know anyone who has seen it let alone own it.

I have even bought it twice just to open up the packet and find a black copy, it's like it is constantly taunting me.

It Hurts!

I still have gray copies available for mailorder and anyone who ordered one with the lp so far has received the gray vinyl. When I moved last year I found a box mixed in with the black vinyl copies I hadn't assembled. Thought it was sold out but I have like 50 or so left.

Dude, i have been looking for the gray 7" for what seems like for ever. I don't even know anyone who has seen it let alone own it.

I have even bought it twice just to open up the packet and find a black copy, it's like it is constantly taunting me.

It Hurts!

I still have gray copies available for mailorder and anyone who ordered one with the lp so far has received the gray vinyl. When I moved last year I found a box mixed in with the black vinyl copies I hadn't assembled. Thought it was sold out but I have like 50 or so left.

Hello dude, i have emailed you. Hold on to a Gray 7" if you still have some left!

Hello dude, i have emailed you. Hold on to a Gray 7" if you still have some left!

I'll write you back later today. I have a gray one set aside for you.

Alright, I still didn't get all the Distro and International shipping repsonses out but I will tonight. I was so swamped and up til 2am last night just packing the mailorders and I still have like 10 more to go but will be caught up then. Everyone who ordered up until about 9pm last night should have had their orders sent out this morning and if not it will be mailed tomorrow. I should be all caught up with emails and orders after tonight. Thanks for the patience.

I emailed a few days about about shipping a copy of the LP to Canada but haven't heard back yet. if there are any gray 7 inches left I'd like to order a copy as well.

I'm dying to get hear this album on vinyl!

Hey sorry for the late response I will get back to you tonight. I have been so swamped the last couple days and up til 2am each night packing orders I didn't get all my emails responded to yet. There are still gray 7"s left so you'll get one.