Hey VC, should I move to Vegas for the summer?

Here's the deal:

1. Got a really cool job offer for 7 weeks this summer. It pays better than my job, has free accommodation and airfare.

2. My boss is cool with me taking a leave of absence. I will technically be between contracts at that time anyways

3. I'm married. That's the tough part. It's a long time to be gone.

Thoughts?

Definitely take it, and have her fly out every other weekend or something.

That's what I am thinking. I have to come back to Canada for my bar call about three weeks into it, so we'll see each other then. And she can get out at least once or twice. The only bad part is that flights from Atlantic Canada to Vegas aren't cheap.

Definitely take it, and have her fly out every other weekend or something.

That's what I am thinking. I have to come back to Canada for my bar call about three weeks into it, so we'll see each other then. And she can get out at least once or twice. The only bad part is that flights from Atlantic Canada to Vegas aren't cheap.

i agree with scott suggestion and i know air fee from your home to vegas is terrible.

but i hope your wife and you will have a good time in vegas, ben.

play some slot machine and come to hangout with me at most beautiful beach in the world at southern part of thailand if you wan some prize....

:)