Glossary appreesh (the band)

Saw them open up for Lucero in Brooklyn two weeks ago and was really looking forward to seeing them based on what I have heard from friends. I have friends who saw them at SXSW and loved them and some who were not impressed. I have to say I am in the latter category. Thought the guy who did most of the vocals had a poor voice and the songs just seemed to drag on. Really a shame as I was hoping I would like them.

brotherkyle--I was pretty busy cleaning and grilling/partying after I posted in here yesterday, i got the CDs yesterday around 4p.m. stoked as hell

controlthebleeding--I can take all the dexateens stuff I have and make a zipfile out of it and throw it up on MediaFire and send you a link if you need man

agerst1574--To each their own

Yeah, I saw these guys open for Lucero at Busters in Louisville. They were damn good. Loved the Dreams cover.

I bought The Better Angels of Our Nature on vinyl at their merch table, and talked to the girl in the band.

Came home, got all their albums, and it's pretty enjoyable stuff. Works for me now better than it did then due to it being summer. Just more suitin'.

What do Dexateens sound like? I've heard the name but never bothered to check it out.