First few bands announced for Warped Tour

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all MC CHRIS, ... it's all i can say. PM me for more.

secondly, ive gone to every warped tour except 2 since 1998. I've had a blast as an attendee, and as a vendor/backstage pass holder. It's alot better with backstage passes. Free food and drinks. I'll most likely be going to 2 or 3 texas shows to hang out with AM!

yes i dropped names. like i drop rhymes. DEAL!

this past year was the first warped tour ive missed since 1996, I couldnt shell out 40 bucks for tix plus all the other expenses for a half an hour of bad religion and pennywise. I used to look forward to this ever single year, but I guess as I got older and they started adding more stages and shittier bands I kind of grew out of it. The only way they will get me there this year is a Mighty Mighty Bosstones reunion

Warped at the San Francisco pier is absolutely amazing. I fucking love that place.

the best part is, if you decide you're getting a bit hot, you can just walk out towards the end of the pier and cool off by the breeze of the san francisco bay. its relatively cool throughout the whole day, anyway.

Guest falloutcollapse

I always go in Milwaukee. It's at the Summerfest grounds, and it sucks so bad. It's always hot as hell, and they don't have a lot of places to sit down or shade. I can't really complain though, because water is only $2 per bottle, which is pretty sweet, and everything is spread apart pretty nicely. I hope there are a ton of better bands though, or else I probably won't go. I'm looking to save for Lollapalooza so it would help me out greatly if WT sucks this year.

Over at http://altpress.com/news they have the line-up of 18 confirmed bands so far:

The Academy Is...

The Briggs

The Bronx

The Color Fred

The Devil Wears Prada

Every Time I Die

From First to Last

Gym Class Heroes

The Lordz

Norma Jean

Katy Perry

Pierce The Veil

Reel Big Fish

Relient K

Shwayze

Street Dogs

3Oh!3

We The Kings

Over at http://altpress.com/news they have the line-up of 18 confirmed bands so far:

The Academy Is...

The Briggs

The Bronx

The Color Fred

The Devil Wears Prada

Every Time I Die

From First to Last

Gym Class Heroes

The Lordz

Norma Jean

Katy Perry

Pierce The Veil

Reel Big Fish

Relient K

Shwayze

Street Dogs

3Oh!3

We The Kings

Haha, I was just coming here to let you guys know about this. Way to scoop me! :)

Guest scriptedrain
It's too bad that Reel Big Fish don't write good songs anymore.

I saw them at Warped Tour in 2002. Does anyone else think soley of "Sellout" when they hear their name?

Guest falloutcollapse

Every Time I Die + Norma Jean. See you nerds at Milwaukee! Actually, Milwaukee sucks, I hope to never see you there, to save you some misfortune.