English assignment help!

Guest falloutcollapse

No, there were seriously some at the Hoods show a month ago. There's a lot of conflict at these shows, and I don't really know why. The Milwaukee kids always show up and piss Lake County kids off, which pisses off the Arlington Heights kids...It's weird, I don't like hardcore shows for this reason alone.

Guest falloutcollapse
you're missing the bigger picture V. Hoods suck really bad

Agreed. My friend's band was playing though, so I gotta REPRESENT THE 847! PRIDE! COURTESY! RESPECT! HONOR!

LMFAO ARE THERE 8 PEOPLE IN THIS BAND!

Listen to the song The Anthem, it seriously starts out with the words, "Fight Everyone, 2006 motherfuckers, straight edge REPRESENT!"

My friend sent them a message on Myspace one time asking if they were serious, I don't think they ever responded.

But seriously, what about this shot doesn't say they mean business? lol

[image]

These guys are fucking ridiculous.

Oh yeah, they used to have a promo shot of the entire band wearing camo shorts, black hoodies, black bandanas over their faces and they were all holding fucking WEAPONS! Brass knuckles, bats, pipes... shit like that.

Seriously, whats with this sorta bullshit (and I'm not just talking about crazy edge people)?

Guest falloutcollapse
I don't think there are any hatecore kids on here, but I'm sure I can find you some at a Hoods show in suburban IL.

LOL

Dude you know it's true. Arlington Heights Knights of Columbus FTW!