Wafflehouse* "Olympia" LP now available LTD to 112

Not sure if anybody on this board is interested in this sort of thing, but I'm sure there are plenty of Michigan people around here.

The vinyl version of Wafflehouse* "Olympia" is available now. Chaotic melodic indie/punk record originally released on CD in 2002 is now available on vinyl for the first and only time. 112 copies on mint green vinyl w/silkscreened covers. Members of Wafflehouse* went on to play in Rescue and Joiya and currently play in Child Bite and The Silent Years.

[image]

You can download the entire record for free here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wbgunhgz1ym/Olympia (re-issue).zip

You can order the record here: http://www.forgeagainrecords.com/releases.php

No prob. Not a huge band with a big collector following so you should be safe waiting a bit to pick up the LP if you feel so inclined.

And yes, WH* includes Sean Clancy (Rescue/Child Bite bassist), Ryan Clancy (Rescue/Silent Years drummer), and Mike Majewski (Rescue guitarist/Silent Years bassist).

So you know they're solid!

hedon - email me. [email protected].

Vinyl Collective returned a copy to me, surprisingly, so I do have one left that's not up for sale on my website, but I'll hook you up with it. The price is the same as the WH LP, so if you want just order two WH LPs and leave in the notes that one of them is really a FDLS Dance Pretend LP.