PO: Gaslight Anthem American Slang 180 Gram LP w P

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Gaslight Anthem "American Slang" 180 Gram LP w/ Free Poster

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Source=8888&Item=180136

We have been receiving a number of questions about the pre-order of "American Slang" since we offered the record during the final week of our online store. We are no longer selling "American Slang" through our store, but you can purchase the album from Interpunk. And while supplies last, you will get a free poster. I am loving the album more and more every day; for those of you who have listened to the album, what are your thoughts?

How many different variants of this are coming out? Is the black 180 gram limited?

I'll probably order one later this week. Looking forward to hearing the whole album.

VC exclusive

No Idea exclusive

S1D exclusive

Euro press

Then there is a common 180 gram black and all future represses will be on 180 gram black

i love this album. it's tied for best of the year right now for me (with chamberlain waits and cavalcade). every song is great, but my favorites are queen of lower chelsea, the spirit of jazz, old haunts and orphans. can't wait to get my copies of it.

American Slang and Chamberlain Waits are tops right now. I would put Chamberlain slightly ahead at the moment. Cavalcade will probably get up there, but as of now I haven't listened to it enough. Off With Their Heads might give all of these a run for their money though.

i love this album. it's tied for best of the year right now for me (with chamberlain waits and cavalcade). every song is great, but my favorites are queen of lower chelsea, the spirit of jazz, old haunts and orphans. can't wait to get my copies of it.

American Slang and Chamberlain Waits are tops right now. I would put Chamberlain slightly ahead at the moment. Cavalcade will probably get up there, but as of now I haven't listened to it enough. Off With Their Heads might give all of these a run for their money though.

cavalcade is immense.

i can't wait for chamberlain waits to be put out on vinyl, along with (hopefully) a lesson in the abuse... and the i was born ep (my friend chris is my favorite song of the year if you haven't heard it)

i just recently got into off with their heads, i'll definitely check out in desolation though