Now That's Class - Cleveland

For those that have been to Now That's Class, I'm interested in any details about the venue. Parking, capacity,etc. Anything pertinent to seeing a show there. I'm especially interested in how the shows tend to run. I'm guessing the two hours allotted to five bands is completely wrong.

Who: Now Thats Class

When: Sunday, May 09, 2010 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EDT (End Time Estimated)

Where: LEATHERFACE(uk)/The Casting Out(Nathan from Boy Sets Fire)/Ninja Gun/Fucking Cops/Two Hand Fools

Awesome punk diy venue. I would think they could hold maybe 200-300 people max.

I saw A wilhelm Scream there last year and it was an awesome show.

They have a vert ramp built into one side of the room which I always thought was cool.

Parking you should have no problem finding parking on the street w/ no parking meters.

They have a vert ramp built into one side of the room which I always thought was cool.

Parking you should have no problem finding parking on the street w/ no parking meters.

i've heard good things about it, but broadway calls also just played there, and said some of the security were neo nazis.

i've heard good things about it, but broadway calls also just played there, and said some of the security were neo nazis.

I played there (well, roadied there) a few years ago and there was definitely Skrewdriver playing on the jukebox, which our Jewish guitar player did not take kindly too.

The owner was pretty nice though. It's a decent place, kind of in a strip of businesses. It used to be a gay bar (the area was all gay bars) I think, there were paintings of penises everywhere on the walls.