Nerd Alert - where'd they go?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I pre ordered devil & god and also ordered beggers from thrice and II by maylene, waited a few months emailed them like in february to see if they could ship thrice and maylene since there was no info on the brand new album and they responded saying they didnt have anymore copies of maylene or thrice and could only give me store credit?

so now I still dont have any of these records and I am out a shit ton of money, fuck them, wish this dude was within driving distance of me, the dude is cruisin' for a bruisin'!

I don't understand how he could have gone from bending over backwards for people to disappearing completely... ummmmmmmm

I'm guessing he realized there's no money in bending over backwards for people. Seems like a solid dude- I'd say he's either very sick or working a lot to cover his debt from the distro.

Just got shipping confirmation and a note from Tony.

I am very sorry it took so long to ship your order - things have been turned upside down over here with my wife having to get a job outside of the house for us to keep this store going and me left caring for our kid. Again, very sorry for the delay but the box will be on its way to you come Monday morning!

Works for me.

Honestly, If the dude Can't fulfill orders he should close the distro and send out some fucking refunds. He's obviously filling some orders and sending notes while completely Ignoring Emails with simple questions from someone who has already paid him. Regret ever ordering anything from them.

For a bit I was worried that something terrible actually happened that was causing him to disconnect himself from the world, turns out his wife got a job.

I'd ask for a refund but i'm pretty sure the request would go ignored.

Edit: Just got an email confirmation for order shipment, Problem! I ordered the AFS version of TDAG and tried to get at Tony days ago to ask why they had changed my order to the triple crown version. Fuck it.