Rosetta/Restorations Split and NORTH What You Were

Yep, we here at Cavity Records have two new vinyl releases set for August. Both the Rosetta/Restorations split and NORTH What You Were are on track to begin production in the next two weeks.

The tracks for the split are so freaking good. I love how different both bands sound, which I think makes this a little different from most splits. Don't forget that Rosetta has a new record on Translation Loss this month, too. That record is SOOO good. Restorations have a 12-inch coming out on Paper and Plastic next month as well. Both bands are so good and we are VERY excited to be doing this one.

For anyone who has not checked out NORTH before, please do so! We put that CD out almost two years ago and still back it hard.

Hopefully some of you are looking forward to these!

On the split we will be doing the digital thing. Will be on iTunes, eMusic and all those other fun places. No plans to do a CD version of it as of now. The LP will definitely come with a download code. Unless something weird prevents it, all vinyl on Cavity from now on will include either digital codes or a free CD.

Anyone heard the new Rosetta full-length? I fucking love it.

Also, any digital download? CD version of this as well?

Translation loss web site says may 25'th.

fourth from the left

http://translationloss.com/store/

I think I remember reading somewhere the vinyl will take a bit longer.

i e-mailed musicfearsatan.com a while back asking when they would release this Rosetta vinyl... in June was the reply i got... not sure if there is one US and one Euro version tho