Dave Hause 7" for sale

Here's the deal with the limited edition screen printed 7"s

The 7" was a joint effort from several different departments at Drexel University, without getting into the finer details a famous typography studio worked with Drexel students at putting together the 7" and to celebrate it Drexel held an exhibit featuring all of the students work on the project, so you could walk around and see how they all designed a different cover and etc.

Part of the celebrations included an area where you could get a tote bag or t-shirt screen printed with 1 of 4 or so designs. I think the screen printers were called Cool Dudes Screen Printing or something. The deal was you got the 7" and tote bag with any screen print you wanted for like ~$10. If you brought your own stuff you could get whatever you wanted on it for free.

The 4 designs represented the event. There was a 5 design which was the date, a 3 design which was the street the event was held on, 1 that said dave hause and the event info, and 1 that had an alligator wearing a house industries shirt. House Industries was the typography company that helped out.

Dave Hause performed at the end and as I was walking out the screen printing guys had a bunch of 7"s that they had just screen printed various designs on. Most people had already bought their 7"s already so I'm not sure how many people actually got a screen printed one there.

So there might be a few more screen printed versions out there than they had up for sale online.