ATTENTION: NEEKON

Guest ilikepenguins

Guest ilikepenguins

It would be really nice of you if you responded to my messages in regarding the Weezer record I paypaled you for. There are scum bags on the internet that like to take people's money & not send their shit and it would be nice to know you are not one of them by messaging me back.

Thanks!

Guest ilikepenguins
he/she was online yesterday. sucks, it seems like more and more people are getting scammed lately.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2572

I saw he was online. That's why I made this thread. I'm trying to give him benefit of the doubt but we're in the age of the internet being tied to everyone's hip & obviously his fingers aren't broken.

Thanks for the support, ha.

Guest ilikepenguins
ilikepenguins, you can't expect a record to be on your doorstep four days after you payed me for it. I got your PayPal claim, gave you your refund. Next time, chill for two seconds.

Celticsfan1511, on May 13th I messaged you and told you when your record was going out.

I've been buying records for a while now, I know the drill. I'm pretty sure I asked if you received my payment not if you sent my record. When someone doesn't respond saying 'I got your payment, thanks!' or some other variation, it is a red flag to me. If you had some courtesy by giving a heads up then maybe I would have 'chilled for two seconds'.

Guest ilikepenguins
She's been buying records for her boyfriend for over a month, she knows the drill, OK?

I thought collecting vinyl was the cool thing to do and I'm trying to make my bf punk rock :(

Guest ilikepenguins
Payment received May 11th. Claim filed May 16th. Five days, but no mail on Sundays, so technically four days. Not trying to drag this out any further, but you just need to be patient. I get your concern, and you got your refund. /thread.

Also to add to this, the internet is not a place to trust when dealing with money (& I'm not a rich person) because I've had less than cool things happen to me before. But the scum bag thing was a little over the top. I must have been mad about something else.

Guest ilikepenguins
ITT: Another woman overreacting.

QFT. Story of my life today so I took it out on the internet. I apologize. I really am super nice! Ha. ;D

Oh man. I'm going to avoid making a mockery of the situation, and just say please wait more than 4 days to file a claim. That kind of hostility can make things uncomfortable when they don't need to be. You have 45 days to file, and as far as I know waiting doesn't hurt your chances of winning at all.

I wonder why there are like five girls on this board of four thousand members.

What, you mean the ladies don't love this (from the mother's day thread):

I think the gayness gets taken away from looking at this thread from that picture of Cait at the beach. Am I the only one wondering if the carpets match the drapes? Who's with me?

• 3 weeks later...