Fifteen - SURPRISE! 12" re-release & 7" Split News

I pledge to purchase this if you pull it off of kickstarter in the next two days. Otherwise, I will not be buying.

Randy,

I would totally take this threat seriously. You might not sell 1 copy of this record if this is kept as a kickstarter project. By the way (to the above poster), when kickstarter is used this way to press a record, it is just an advanced sale (nothing more, nothing less).

The concept is easy. If you want this record (or want to support Fifteen or Solidarity), support the project. If you don't, that is okay too. However, this is the way this is going to happen. I can't understand how you guys think that everything has to be done on your terms.

damn, not close. Is this gonna get shit canned if you dont get the pledges through kickstarter? i sure hope these represses still happen!!!

nope, not gonna get shit canned, still gonna happen! all the re-presses will still happen! haha not really shocked i guess, most folks hate the kickstarter thing. its something i thought id give a shot, oh well! totally understandable i guess

on a better note, the jackets fot the Fifteen/For The Win/Hanalei 7" came in, lacquers are being cut this week, so by next week itll be in hands of the plant! more info on that in the next week or two!