Fifteen - SURPRISE! 12" re-release & 7" Split News

[image]

*NOTE!: there has been a change in plans! turns out, the new art is for surprise, not buzz! fml! this was supposed to be the original art for surprise when it originally came out, got scrapped! well here it is now for surpise! if you pledged and dont want surprise, i apologize, retract your pledge, no worries! thanks, sorry again! same link will work

So after a while of contemplating this kickstarter thing, talking to close friends and my brother, i decided to go ahead and give it a try. Ive gone through the pros and cons, even seen stuff on this board, and for this release, this release only, and at this time, i think its gonna work for this release! so if you wanna support it, go for it. if not, do that too. i have a shit ton of releases in the next 5 months! thanks for all the support, have fun with it! i really appreciate it

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/solidarity/fifteen-buzz-vinyl-lp-12

next, you can now check out the art for the new Fifteen/For.The.Win./Hanalei 7"! Preorders will be up in the next few weeks! check out art and info at www.solidarityrecordings.com

and yes, that is new surpise! art, its the original art like it was supposed to be! enjoy

what with this pledge stuff.....August September?!?!? Anyone ever do the pledge thing? What if it doesn't end up getting pressed? Do you lose your money. And if something does go wrong, no way of filing a claim thru paypal, right? Technically your donating money your not really purchasing anything? So it's just a role of the dice.....Any info/suggestions/experience with this whole pledge thing....

Question....When I pledged the CC I had with Amazon was cancelled a while back (I forgot). But I was still able to pledge because it did not charge the card right away. I just realized that, went into my Amazon account and updated my card. (after pledge).....will that effect my pledge since I did it when it was my old card? Or will my current card cary over? Does this make sense? I wanted to know, beacause I'll re pledge if needed. I'd just hate to miss out thinking I was getting this to find out it doesn't go thru.

Question....When I pledged the CC I had with Amazon was cancelled a while back (I forgot). But I was still able to pledge because it did not charge the card right away. I just realized that, went into my Amazon account and updated my card. (after pledge).....will that effect my pledge since I did it when it was my old card? Or will my current card cary over? Does this make sense? I wanted to know, beacause I'll re pledge if needed. I'd just hate to miss out thinking I was getting this to find out it doesn't go thru.

pmd