Portugal. The Man

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm gonna poke around a few places while I'm in NYC this week and pick it up if I see it.

if you can't find it in NYC you might want to try Vintage Vinyl in NJ if you want to go on a small excursion outisde the city. it's not too long of a train ride away and you could even drive if you were so inclined. they're suppose to be getting in copies of it on vinyl and the CD. i was in there over the weekend and they didn't get it in yet, but were expecting it by this coming weekend.

Guest lacesout

it was on the news page of greenhell.de, yeah defiance is pressing it. my bad. but you can order through greenhell.de, as long as you can read german :/

it's up

http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/indie/detail_53347.html?page=1&searchstring=defiance&bezeichnung=label&searchmediatype=-1&listcount=50

"Portugal. The Man

American ghetto, Defiance, 2010

The limited edition (300 St. col!) Vinyl is exclusively available with us from June END! But you can preorder from now on! Portugal. The Man specializes in navigating the waters between pop, Motown, funk and utter mass-appeal with a laid back ease typical of musicians twice their age. With a command of their craft rarely seen today, Portugal has released an album every year since 2006, in addition to multiple EPs. The most recent is "American Ghetto," a "gift for the fans" in the form of a psychedelic album packaged in a petal fold jacket with metallic numbering, and featuring black and white photography by lead singer and composer John Baldwin Gourley."

I've ordered with green hell/defiance multiple times and never had any problems the people are extremely help full and understanding.

I bought 3 lp's and the shipping was still the same so now would be a good time to pick up the ptm my mind/seventeen 7" or an extra if you haven't yet. And you have to wait for them to email you with a final price including shipping and a small pay pal fee, sometimes it takes a few days.

Not to be an ass although courteous that tutorial isn't really necessary just use google translate if you need to brush up on you're German.