Portugal. The Man

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well essentially it all depends on if they have a flat shipping price up to a certain amount.

15 lp's including shipping to group buyer and a .04% pay pal fee from green hell comes to $373.40 plus the cost of media mail to each individual ($3.00) comes to a total of $418.40

Take the cost of shipping & LP's add them up & divide by 15 people

and add the cost of shipping to each individual in the US (preferably someone who has a bunch of extra mailers lying around)

so divide total cost plus cost to ship in the states media mail via pay pal

That would come out to $27.90 per person.

I figured the prices out using a currency converter

i would suggest someone email greenhell and get all the tiny details before going through with a large group buy. this is up for pre-order so there might be a limit on how many one person can order. and in the past with large group buys from greenhell, they would ship orders without having enough copies to fill the order and not tell the buyer prior to shipping. so say you ordered 10 copies of the same album, if they only had 6 available they would just throw the 6 in the package and ship it out without asking any questions or informing the person who placed the order. refunds were given for the product, but not for the added shipping costs that the missing records generated.