Dredge-leitmotif

Same here. looks like mine will be marked #1.

Merchnow seems kind of shady to me sometimes

the whole deal with finding all of those Circa survive juturna picture discs still doesn't quite sit right with me.

That was actually a Circa Survive deal - the band found them leftover from ones they didn't sell and since their store is through Merchnow - they sold them there.

I've always enjoyed Merchnow - amazing customer service and decent prices on shipping (now).

Same here. looks like mine will be marked #1.

Merchnow seems kind of shady to me sometimes

the whole deal with finding all of those Circa survive juturna picture discs still doesn't quite sit right with me.

That was actually a Circa Survive deal - the band found them leftover from ones they didn't sell and since their store is through Merchnow - they sold them there.

I've always enjoyed Merchnow - amazing customer service and decent prices on shipping (now).

I had a huge issue with them a while ago where I ordered a vinyl and they sent me a poster. I contacted them a couple times and they took forever to answer me. But in the end everything got worked out and I got a free poster out of it. I purchased censored colors from them and it was a smooth transaction

One thing I didn't like about them they sent an extra package with circa survive lp's to my house that weren't mine. So ya know if that were me i'd be kind've irked about the situation

knowing they would sell out soon. I got in contact with them told them what was going on

the dude really didn't seem to care about the situation or the fact that I was even willing to send them back. Never got refunded for the postage either and not that , that matters but

have some appreciation.

One thing I didn't like about them they sent an extra package with circa survive lp's to my house that weren't mine. So ya know if that were me i'd be kind've irked about the situation

knowing they would sell out soon. I got in contact with them told them what was going on

the dude really didn't seem to care about the situation or the fact that I was even willing to send them back. Never got refunded for the postage either and not that , that matters but

have some appreciation.

yeah in general, they seem pretty flippant about their customer service but that's my experience

• 2 weeks later...