Rest of list for sale. PPD. DEALS.

Guest adam526

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i escalated my dispute to a claim. he has not responded to my dispute that i filed with paypal 2 days ago, and he has logged in to this website several times since, so i know that he has seen that the dispute was filed.

i hope most of you didn't sent your money to him as a gift.

i escalated my dispute to a claim. he has not responded to my dispute that i filed with paypal 2 days ago, and he has logged in to this website several times since, so i know that he has seen that the dispute was filed.

i hope most of you didn't sent your money to him as a gift.

I opened a dispute last week and haven't heard back

the record showed up today, with a June 14th ship date on it, 2 days AFTER I opened a Paypal claim. why the fuck did it take you 3 weeks to ship a record, and furthermore, why did you tell EVERYONE you shipped EVERYTHING on June 3rd?

Well if everyone got theirs with that ship date mine is going from CA to PA so I guess I'll wait a little bit longer before filing a claim.

Holy shit... apparently I completely forgot I ordered a record from him in this batch of sales, haha. I just got the package and couldn't figure out why because I didn't remember ordering the records in it (he threw one in for free). But yeah, I received what I ordered, but I'm in the same state, so everyone will probably get theirs within a week or so.

because i am not an asshole, i paypal'd him the $13 back for the LP. the whole ordeal was quite frustrating though...being lied to, waiting 3 weeks while being lied to, thus forcing me to open a paypal claim, having to call paypal, getting my money back from paypal, then mysteriously the record shows up after i file a claim, then i have to send you your $13.

thanks for everything!

Holy shit... apparently I completely forgot I ordered a record from him in this batch of sales, haha. I just got the package and couldn't figure out why because I didn't remember ordering the records in it (he threw one in for free). But yeah, I received what I ordered, but I'm in the same state, so everyone will probably get theirs within a week or so.

Ha it's like Christmas ... I dropped too much money with him to forget I did it.