Paramore Last.fm lolz

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for her. The embarrassment will be bad enough but this is a girl who was fucking hung out to dry by an army of self-righteous fourteen year old youth group members because she used God's name in vain in the chorus of "misery business". She had to apologize before the shit would stop. What probably happened was she was trying to send a tweet message to her boyfriend and did it wrong. There's no way this was intentional. She's a 21 year old girl, thrust into a role model position because she sings pop songs, but people are going to pretend that this is some kind of outrage.

The only good thing that will come from this is a good portion of her female fans are going to be able to relate to her on a very human level. But thats in no way worth the hell she's going to unfairly get.

+1, best post in this thread.

Guest eriathomas
I'm definitely the dick for pointing out that someone isn't up for consumption because their nudes got on the internet accidentally. Stellar logic.

No one is really up for consumption, that'd be cannibalism, and it seems to be very taboo these days.

It sounds to me like she had the pic on her phone and someone hacked her phone and sent it to twitter from her account.

I'm definitely the dick for pointing out that someone isn't up for consumption because their nudes got on the internet accidentally. Stellar logic.

He was joking around, fuck man you're dumb.

It's already uncomfortable enough for girls on this board, is it really that hard not to make it even more uncomfortable by making gross sexist jokes?

Ah, well if it was just a JOKE. I assume the rest of the creepy as fuck posts in this threads are all jokes too, and that makes them a-okay?

Ah, well if it was just a JOKE. I assume the rest of the creepy as fuck posts in this threads are all jokes too, and that makes them a-okay?

Dude, when you go into a thread about Hayley Williams having a topless photo leaked you have to be smart enough to assume that jokes will be made, especially on this board. If you have that big of a problem with them stop posting in here. It's you who tripled your post count in here.