Amazon Vinyl Sale

Amazon's having a vinyl sale on select indie titles.

Picked up the last Conor Oberst album for 11 bucks

and the new John Vanderslice for 7.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_353153802_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000511031&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=05SP00QKF4JNKXMDE0RF&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1263824822&pf_rd_i=163876011

Took the plunge and ordered vinyl from amazon. How could I not with the bleach reissue so cheap? Worked out to $35 NZ shipped. so so cheap

both Bleach and Live at Reading were on sale for $10 a piece a few months back. if you watch the prices close enough, you can get some really good deals on vinyl from Amazon.

Took the plunge and ordered vinyl from amazon. How could I not with the bleach reissue so cheap? Worked out to $35 NZ shipped. so so cheap

both Bleach and Live at Reading were on sale for $10 a piece a few months back. if you watch the prices close enough, you can get some really good deals on vinyl from Amazon.

Wow! I guess they probably arent selling a lot of vinyl, hence the big reductions

Wow! I guess they probably arent selling a lot of vinyl, hence the big reductions

i don't think it's that. i think they have some weird system that randomly marks down vinyl for a few days (even hours) and if you catch them you get them for a good price.

Shit...I just bought the regular re-issue of Bleach like a month ago, and now I see this for the same price I paid for the regular one. Oh well...ordered anyway. Picked up the Obits album and a Murder City Devils, too.

Why wouldn't you just order these direct from Sub Pop?

Edited- See the price...NOW I know why :)