Heartsounds lp

Hey dudes!

Glad you like the record!! And yes, the next one is definitely going to top "Until We Surrender"... Should be out next summer.

As for the vinyl... Epitaph's store is carrying the remainder of what Creator-Destructor had in stock. We still have a few of each vinyl configuration in the creator-destructor store, but we are almost out...

Thanks so much for the support! It means a lot, dudes ;)

-Ben Murray

www.creator-destructor.com

Yeah, sorry about that dudes! We had about 3-4 copies left, and got a lot of orders yesterday for the black version, and we couldn't update the website in time.. I emailed everyone who we couldn't ship the black version to, offering either the pink or turquoise. Hope either one of those is OK, otherwise we can issue a refund.

As for the NUFAN song, that is pretty funny. Definitely similar melodies, although I hadn't heard that song until just now, so I don't know how it could have crept into my subconscious... weird! Either way, I don't feel there is a lot of "hype" surrounding Heartsounds, although if there is, I'm flattered.. Thanks for the orders guys!!

-Ben

Thanks so much guys! This means a lot to me, I'm so stoked you like the record :)

And yes tooclosetosee, we are coming to St. Louis on July 15th! It's gonna be a rad show, spread the word!!

If anyone lives in the cities we are coming to this summer, I definitely recommend trying to come out seeing as Laura and I are both still in college, and won't be doing more touring until December/January. See you on the road!!

-Ben

HO LEE SHIT ! I got my order today which included a test press !

I was only heckling when I told them don't feel bad to send a test press my way. ;D

that more than makes up for missing out on the black,

I will cherish this record.

I will say the same thing I told them it's things like this that make collecting just that much more redeeming and also a bit more justifiable when I blow my entire paycheck each week on vinyl