OFFISH RIP ON SHUT UP! THREAD!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody at all, i could care less, just trying to prove a point that this kid seriously is a loser and trolls peoples thread when all they are trying to do is some good business, its not fair to any of us, and nobody will care until he says something to you or takes over your thread. lets just say anything he tries to buy or sell will be strongly distorted by my efforts, see how he likes it.

thx, but im not asking for anybody to care, just by posting your fighting the cause with me,and trust me i have a lot of better things to do, its monday my day off so i figured id try and sell some stuff, and he butted in telling me nobody wants to buy my crap etc. i didnt say or do anything wrong to him or anybody. i love this forum.

the gay jokes are a metaphor for how old and used forum trolling is, its just as hilarious!

Do you even know what a metaphor is?

this is painfully sad. and thats coming from

SHUT UP!

major troller edit

and look at this cool cat. he is too cool for school

http://limitedpressing.com/users/1447

annoy him on aim: screen name is theholytapee

and dont follow him on twitter

http://twitter.com/tylerkoykas

and finally spam his inbox

[email protected]

Yeah. I find this to be incredibly offensive. I'm still not sure what is so horrible about homosexuality that it needs to be used as a major insult. Like I'm seriously pissed off. I would say this board has sunk to a whole entirely new low but I know that this isn't the doing of one of our regular, respectable members. And if it is you honestly should be extremely ashamed of yourself.

Seriously this is blatant homophobic ignorant bullshit and I'd kind of like to see this person banned as they obviously aren't offering anything productive to this board and are obviously overstepping the bounds of taste (isn't one of the rules no racism and homophobia? That is if I'm not mistaken). I can take a joke as well as the next guy but I really don't have a lot of tolerance for homo and transphobia.

Yeah. I find this to be incredibly offensive. I'm still not sure what is so horrible about homosexuality that it needs to be used as a major insult. Like I'm seriously pissed off. I would say this board has sunk to a whole entirely new low but I know that this isn't the doing of one of our regular, respectable members. And if it is you honestly should be extremely ashamed of yourself.

Seriously this is blatant homophobic ignorant bullshit and I'd kind of like to see this person banned as they obviously aren't offering anything productive to this board and are obviously overstepping the bounds of taste (isn't one of the rules no racism and homophobia? That is if I'm not mistaken). I can take a joke as well as the next guy but I really don't have a lot of tolerance for homo and transphobia.

I completely agree with you.

i agree also, its almost as sad as trolling innocent buyer and sellers thread. my brother is gay, i have nothing against gay people, just being just as "annoying"

when i was fucking SHUT UP! last night, he left me with a little poop dick. but no worries, he sucked it right off in a jiffy

aaaaaaaand also, i dont use twitter, or AIM, anymore. so have fun. and that email is used for signing up to websites etc. my real email is not given out. so have fun spamming nobody. :0

wow...........this is pathetic. Also the homo bashing is insulting to me as well and I don't get offended easily. I can't believe someone would actually get upset because someone bad talked to them on a message board......that is pretty pathetic.

I am still amazed at how much effort people put into this thread..........I am amazed I just put this much effort into the thread.

are you guys forgetting that this is the internet and its not at all real? getting so annoyed over the internet is so ridiculous to me.... how can anyone possibly get themselves wound up over something like this? its definitely stupid, but so easy to just avoid , I would never get myself mad over something someone I didnt know posted on the internet

are you guys forgetting that this is the internet and its not at all real? getting so annoyed over the internet is so ridiculous to me.... how can anyone possibly get themselves wound up over something like this? its definitely stupid, but so easy to just avoid , I would never get myself mad over something someone I didnt know posted on the internet

Fair enough. Maybe I'm overreacting on my part. But here's the thing, everyone has a sore spot. And if someone struck a nerve at yours would you not call them out on it? I'm not going to keep at it to be honest but I am in the very least going to call them out on it and make it known that that kind of behavior isn't really acceptable. I'd say the same thing to anyone joke account or otherwise. It was mostly to alert the mods to how offended I was by it and maybe would make other people feel more comfortable to speak up about it. You do realize not every person on this board is a straight male? Gay bashing like this makes this place a hostile environment for others who have every right being here as well.

its obvious this guy is probably some immature little kid, of course homophobia is wrong, but I cant possibly take this serious

people say stupid shit on this board all the time, I honestly dont see how this is any different from some of the things googlemyass or flicker says and no one gets so seriously mad at them ya know