OFFISH RIP ON SHUT UP! THREAD!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is a forum, and the whole idea of it is a waste of time, i mean you go on when your home and bored etc.... or you want something, its not like if this kid was at the mall and says something to you, if this kid ever decided to cross my path, i would pop him right in the fucking mouth.

well this is a forum, and the whole idea of it is a waste of time, i mean you go on when your home and bored etc.... or you want something, its not like if this kid was at the mall and says something to you, if this kid ever decided to cross my path, i would pop him right in the fucking mouth.

Is this supposed to make sense?

The fact that you have made it your goal (based on this thread and your ridiculous signature) to start something with this guy shows that you must be alot more bored than the rest of us. Granted this is a forum where people can post whatever they want, but this is fucking stupid. I'm sure a bunch of people hate that guy, I find him funny personally, but no one cares about your problems with him.

Secondly, these gay jokes aren't very funny, they're just fucking cheap humor. If you have a problem with this guy send him a fucking PM and don't take stabs at something that alot of people take seriously.

It's time for YOU to shut up.

thx, but im not asking for anybody to care, just by posting your fighting the cause with me,and trust me i have a lot of better things to do, its monday my day off so i figured id try and sell some stuff, and he butted in telling me nobody wants to buy my crap etc. i didnt say or do anything wrong to him or anybody. i love this forum.

the gay jokes are a metaphor for how old and used forum trolling is, its just as hilarious!

thx, but im not asking for anybody to care, just by posting your fighting the cause with me,and trust me i have a lot of better things to do, its monday my day off so i figured id try and sell some stuff, and he butted in telling me nobody wants to buy my crap etc. i didnt say or do anything wrong to him or anybody. i love this forum.

the gay jokes are a metaphor for how old and used forum trolling is, its just as hilarious!

have you sold anything? because if you haven't, shut up isn't so far off from the truth.

yes, i have, many things, i started off with a list of like 35 things, have 6 left, yeah it took a while but things are pricey and people always want to haggle. either way, didnt do anything to anybody. just being a good patron to the site, i buy from VC weekly, trade on limited pressing, and know tons of people on here